Airways Disease Journal is a peer-reviewed online Quarterly journal. The journal's full text is available online at http://www.adjournal.org.in. The journal allows free access (Open Access) to its contents and permits authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional / subject-based repository.
Wolters Kluwer and Journal/Association are committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behavior at all stages of the publication process. We follow closely the industry associations, such as the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), that set standards and provide guidelines for best practices in order to meet these requirements. For a summary of our specific policies regarding duplicate publication, conflicts of interest, patient consent, etc., please visit www.Medknow.com/EthicalGuidelines.asp
Open Access Publication and Creative Commons Licensing
This is an open access journal, and articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
Wolters Kluwer Medknow provides for long-term digital preservation through two primary partnerships, Portico and CLOCKSS.
Portico is a leading digital preservation service worldwide. The content is preserved as an archival version and is not publically accessible via Portico, but is provided when required under specific conditions, such as discontinuation of the collection or catastrophic failure of the website.
CLOCKSS will enable any library to maintain their own archive of content from Wolters Kluwer Medknow and other publishers, with minimal technical effort and using cheaply available hardware.
Ahead of Print policy
Articles published online under the Ahead of Print model are considered published and can be cited and quoted using the DOI as the reference source. Wolters Kluwer Medknow has a policy that changes will not be made after publication of an article without following accepted procedures for making corrections to the scientific record.
While advertisements are crucial to this journal to be able to keep all content free for everyone, ethical considerations are in place to ensure the integrity of the journal and its content:
- "Pop-up" and "banner" ads appear on a random, rotating basis. The advertiser has no control or input over the pages where their ads appear.
- The Editorial Board has full and final approval over the content of all advertisements.
- Advertisers will never be shown any manuscripts or other content prior to publication.
The scope of the journal is to publish new knowledge generated through editorials, original research articles, case reports, review articles, correspondence or letters to editors, book reviews, and respiratory post graduate corner in the field of Airway Diseases.
- Research in Airways diseases pertaining to COPD, bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis
- Basic as well as clinical research pertaining to airway diseases
- Research in the physiology of airways
- Lung function testing pertaining to airway diseases
- Implementation of research in clinical practice of airway disease management
- Epidemiology, disease burden of airway diseases
- Management practices in airway diseases
- Health systems research pertaining to airway diseases
- Public Health research pertaining to airway diseases
- Occupational airway disorders
- Molecular research in Airway Diseases